Have a personal spiritual experience or spiritual knowledge which you would like to share with the world?
Contribute and share your spiritual insights and spiritual experiences. Make sure you only send unique, high quality and never published before articles or we would not be able to publish those due to copyright issues.
We are grassroots and mostly AD and crowdfunded, created and supported by the same people who love to read us everyday and we are growing fast.
We have an undying thirst for all things spiritual and love to share any spiritual or related knowledge on this portal for our audience.
So, while we can’t pay for you to say what you wish to express, you’ll be gaining some level of publicity, Google Plus and Facebook followers, some level of renown and of course good karma.
We have set up a review team to review your articles that you send to us before publishing on this site. The goal of this review is to ensure that the articles we receive and publish are of the highest standards.
Some general rules of contribution that you should keep in mind before submitting your information ~
- • Make sure, your contribution has no spelling errors.
- • Make sure, they are grammatically correct.
- • The article should be related to spirituality and be unique, that is, not published anywhere before ( due to copyright issues ). If later found out will be immediately deleted from this site.
- • Should be in plain language for to help make it easier for our wide range of audience to interpret easily. If you can explain your thinking so that the reader understands how to apply it in a real situation, that will be even better.
- • Should add value in some way or they will be deleted.
- • Mention a proof or source wherever applicable to backup any of your claims.
If you can meet these above criteria and have something valuable to share, related to the spiritual, then send us your article to be reviewed and published.
Send us your spiritual insights or articles at [email protected](.)net and we will publish it on your behalf.