At DivineMantras, we do not collect, save or process any personally sensitive data from our users at any time.
Regarding FREE Email Subscriptions
Email subscription data is collected to serve only periodic free article updates to users in that list. A double opt in system is used while collecting all emails to make sure that the mentioned user has really subscribed to receive our email updates. This also helps fight malicious and spam intent to an extent by filtering collected emails appropriately. We never sell, transfer or release any user data to third party buyers at any time thus full user privacy is assured.
Regarding Web Push Notifications
- If we ever collect personal information on this website, we will only do that by fully lawful and fair means only and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.