Vashikaran mantras are primarily used to control people, men and women to do your will and bidding or to make them like and love you.
In Indian Tantra there seems to exist several ways of Vashikaran such as Supari Vashikaran, Laung ( Using Clove ) Vashikaran, Flower Vashikaran, Vastra ( Using Dress ) Vashikaran.
Vashikaran mantras can be used in different types of life scenarios – such as your lover is falling for another woman and you wish to get him back towards you or it can also be used to cast a spell on a girl or guy you are attracted to.
Vashikaran can be done in various ways – either through rituals or through charms and amulets that you have to wear on your body.
5 Most Powerful Vashikaran Mantras for Love ( Binding Spells )
1. AUM HUM ( INSERT THE NAME OF THE PERSON HERE ) MAY VASHYAM KURU KURU SWAHA — Chant 21 rosary cycles and perform a Dashansh Homan after you are done chanting. This process will give very powerful Vashikaran powers.
You can use this Vashikaran mantra to control both sex easily. This Vashikaran mantra to get back lost love is a very powerful one.
2. AUM HRIM SAH — The mantra attains power if it is chanted for a minimum of one lac times – especially on the day of Holi or any Solar or Lunar eclipse.
Put some hair strands of the desired girl you wish to control before you and start chanting this Vashikaran mantra – 1 Lakh times to start seeing potentially powerful effects. This is an ideal mantra to make someone love you.
3. AUM KSHAN KSHAM KSHAH SAU HAH HAH SAH THAH THAH THAH THAH SWAHA — Japa this mantra 21000 times and make the food energized. Eat this food keeping your wish to control the desired person with his/her photo in your mind. He / She will soon be under your control and start obeying your commands.
4. AUM NAMO ADI RUPAYE ( INSERT THE NAME OF THE PERSON HERE ) AKARSHANAAM KURU KURU SWAHAA — Start this mantra by keeping the desired woman’s or man’s picture before you. Take some blood from your finger and write the name of the person on un-broken bhojpatra with the pen of Kaner.
After which, get the bhojpatra energized by the Vashikaran mantra 1108 times and dip it in pure honey for a minimum of 21 days to see the effects.
The person in question will be with you sooner than you expect. This is infact a Vashikaran mantra to get back lost love – Vashikaran mantra for love back.
5. Vashikaran Mantra To Bring Back Your Lover or Husband – ( Tikka Vashikaran Mantra ) – AUM KAAM MALINI TH TH SWAHAA — Mix pure Molasses with Pit of any fish and make the dish energized by chanting the above mantra for a minimum of 1108 times.
After you are done with the vashikaran mantra – put a Tilak (from the ingredients ) on your forehead. You will notice your husband obeying you forever.
That is it.
I have tried to pen down some of the best vashikaran mantras available around in this particular article. Hope this will help all of you who are seeking free vashikaran mantras online.
You are advised to stay away from hurting others relationships using such love mantra chants as the one on this page.
Casting binding and attraction spells such as this one with a malefic intention will stop you from yielding any good result.
I do not advise using mantras such as these to break up someone else from another relationship just for your selfish motives / happiness.
For Love matters and more vashikaran articles, you can also check out 2 more love vashikaran mantra articles that were written on this website.
- Most Powerful Muslim Vashikaran Mantra For Love
Feel free to share your experience regarding this vashikaran mantra below using the comments section to help others and if possible, like our Facebook page.
Feel free to share the vashikaran mantra.
Have a very good day!
Love, light and peace to all beings!
What people have searched for to land on this page
most powerful vashikaran mantra for love
vashikaran mantra for love in hindi
vashikaran mantra for love success
vashikaran mantra for love marriage
vashikaran mantra for love back
vashikaran mantra in hindi
Other Mantras and Articles on Spirituality
- The Story of King Dushana and how Shiva Put an End To His Adharma
- A Story On The Importance of Shivratri ( The Story of Sundarasena )
- The “Ankh” Symbol Meaning and Significance
- A Powerful Subliminal For Money and Abundance
- The Amrita Nada Upanishad in English
- The Amrita Bindu Upanishad in English
- The Annapurna Upanishad in English
- The Aksha Malika Upanishad in English
- The Aitareya Upanishad in English
- The Brahma Vidya Upanishad in English