Lakshmi mantras dedicated to this god can potentially result in a lot of abundance and prosperity around you. The mantras help you align your life in such a way that you gain abundant wealth and prosperity.
About Goddess Lakshmi ( The Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity )
Lakshmi (Sanskrit:लक्ष्मी, lakṣmī, ˈləkʂmiː) is the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune, and prosperity. Lakshmi is the wife and active energy of God Vishnu, who is Supreme God in Vaishnavism. The four hands of Lakshmi represents the four goals of life – dharma, kāma, artha, and moksha. “Shreem” is the beej mantra for Goddess Laxmi.
How to Start the Laxmi Mantra For Wealth and Cash Flow
There have been several types of Laxmi mantras available throughout the internet. Whatever forms of mantras they are – they all have the final same purpose – that is wealth, prosperity and abundance. So you can chant whichever Laxmi mantra you are attracted to more.
- Its best to start with any kind of Laxmi mantra from Friday onwards or any full moon day.
- If you are chanting Lakshmi mantra – its better to use a Kamal Gathri Mala or A Crystal Mala.
- Start by taking a bath and wearing clean clothes.
- Use a picture of the goddess Laxmi or a Lakshmi yantra in front of you for maximum benefit.
- Chant daily 108 times or if you want faster success chant more say for example 108 x 6 or 108 x 10.
- Chant a Lakshmi ( Laxmi ) mantra for a consecutive period of forty days ( 40days ) for the best benefits.
Another thing is – whatever be your horoscope – it doesn’t matter with this goddess and you can chant just any Laxmi mantra without any possible side effects. Also a good thing about these Laxmi mantras for creating wealth is, the more you use them, the more rejuvenated and younger you will feel and look like, thanks to the energy and abundant grace of Maha laxmi in the mantras.
Laxmi Mantras for Money and Abundance
8 Laxmi Mantras for Wealth and Prosperity (mantra for creating wealth)
- “Aum Shreem Hreem Shreem Mahalaxmai Shreem Hreem Shreem Namah”
2. “Aum Shree Mahalakshmyai Cha Vidraahe Vishnu Patrayai Cha Dheemahi Tanno Lakshmi Prachodayat Aum”
3. “Aum Shreem Shree-aee Namaha”
4. “Aum Shreem Maha Lakshmiyei Namaha”
5. “Aum Hreem Shreem Kleem Maha Lakshmi Namaha”
6. “Aum Hreem Shreem Lakshmibhayo Namaha”
7. “Aum Shring Hring Kling Aing Saung Om Hring Ka A Ee La Hring Ha Sa Ka Ha La Hring Sakal Hring Saung Aing Kling Hring Shring Aum” ( Tantric Laxmi Mantra For Wealth )
8. “Aum Sarvabaadhaa Vinirmukto, Dhan Dhaanyah Sutaanvitah, Manushyo Matprasaaden Bhavishyati Na Sanshayah Aum”
That is it for this article. You should do japa or chant the Lakshmi mantras regularly with a sincere devotion to reap the maximum benefits they offer.
Feel free to share your experience regarding this chant and the mantra and how it has helped you using the comment section below.
Share the information with others
Love, light and peace to all!
What people have searched for to land on this Page
powerful lakshmi mantra for wealth
laxmi mantra for money in hindi
laxmi shabar mantra for money wealth
laxmi mantra to get wealthy
maha lakshmi mantra
lakshmi mata mantra for money
most powerful mahalakshmi mantra
mantra for sudden money and cash flow
Other Mantras and Articles on Spirituality
- How Trees Can Help You Heal Yourself ( Hidden Secrets of Nature )
- The Cosmic Law of Gratitude & Why Be Grateful ( Cosmic Laws )
- The Cosmic Law of Grace or Mercy ( Cosmic Laws )
- The Amazing Healing Powers of Copper ( Hidden Healing Secrets )
- Nowhere To Go But In ( Teachings of Osho ) A Spiritual eBook
- Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy ( Cosmic Laws and their Secrets )
- Number 8 in Numerology as a Lifepath Number ( Numerology Secrets )
- Number 9 in Numerology as a Lifepath Number ( Numerology Secrets )
- Durga Shaptasati Mantra To Remove Financial Worries, Debt and Poverty
- Botswana Agate Healing Crystal Benefits