By browsing or opening this website you comply to the comment policy we have described here.
We encourage you to share your thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed. We review and post comments according to the policy below. The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of DivineMantras or any of its owners or employees.
We want to publish your comments, but we expect comments generally to be courteous. To that end, we have established the following policy.
We reserve the discretion not to post your comments if it contains things such as ~
- contain obscene, indecent, hateful or profane language.
- contain threats or defamatory statements.
- contains spam.
- contain hate speech directed at race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability; or
- it promotes your services or products.
- contains website links that are non relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.
Do not submit copyrighted or other proprietary material in any form unless you clearly indicate that you have permission to do so. By posting your comments or other work, you grant DivineMantras and anyone viewing the site irrevocable permission to copy, distribute, make derivatives, display or perform the commentator’s work publicly and free-of-charge.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comments. If included, they will be removed prior to publishing.
Thank you for taking the time to read our comment policy.